Professional, Exerienced, CapableID: jpc
|46 to 55|
|Educator / Legal Work|
|NSW (full regions list)|
23 Dec 7 Jan '24 8 Jan '24 20 Jan '24 13 Feb '24 24 Feb '24 9 Mar '24 28 Mar '24 30 Mar '24 13 Apr '24 17 Apr '24 2 Jun '24 29 Sep '24 27 Oct '24
More information about this house sitter
Hi guys! This is me.....
* I am a professional housesitter.
* MY PERSONAL LIFE - I am based on the NSW mid north coast & housesitting is my dream lifestyle. I take my housesitting responsibilities very seriously. I was "born to housesit" - I love it!
* I love travel, meeting people, being with animals & living a simple, peaceful life.
* I am very independent, capable, healthy, honest, reliable, happy, friendly & extremely organised. I am non-denominational in religion, but lead a Christian lifestyle,with good family values. I do not smoke or drink, do not have parties. I am vegan, very health-focused, love exercise, eating well & being outdoors in nature. I am home a lot, so can spend lots of time with your animals, maintain property security & attend to all household / gardening chores. I rarely go out at night.
* I have always owned my own home & always had pets. I enjoy a "simple" life - much happier with less material things & more quality time spent with family / friends. I love diversity & meeting people from "all walks of life" - especially people from different races, cultures, age groups, religions & lifestyles. My professional background is in office work, teaching, retail & commercial cleaning.
* ANIMALS - I absolutely ADORE all animals & believe they are a big part of any family - you can be assured I will treat them very well. I have lots of experience with "rescue pets" - I have owned my own & cared for lots. I can do grooming, bathing, give medication (including injections), remove ticks, am confident with disabled or elderly pets. I can handle big dogs who pull on the lead. I can walk dogs twice per day - to the beach / park / around the neighbourhood. I will give all animals lots of company, play, love & attention - whatever they need to keep them happy & sticking to their routine. I can send daily photos / texts / emails of your pets playing / walking etc, to show you they are being well cared for & to give you peace of mind.
* I HAVE CARED FOR - dogs, cats, chooks, bees, alpacas, fish, worm farms, cows, goats, rabbits, guinea pigs, wild birds, caged birds, geese, ponies, horses, sheep, rescue animals, kangaroos, wallabies.
* HOME - I am very house-proud & keep a spotless home. I am minimalist, which means I will only use the
basics of your home & use utilities sparingly. Your home & surrounds will be treated as my own - with love, care & respect & will be returned in the same condition as you left it in. I never wear shoes in the house, never put feet on furniture, always use coasters / tablecloths. I regular mowers. I am very security-conscious & always locks windows, doors & can set an alarm.
* I CAN DO - whatever you need me to - collect mail, forward important mail to you, take phone messages, be home for tradesmen, put bins out, start car engine so battery doesn't go flat, water plants, gardening, weeding, mow the grass. I will not use your food, phone, car or computer - I have my own.
* I would never have guests over without your permission.
* I have a full resume, which can be set thru upon request.
Thankyou, Leanne :) Read more...