Your home & pets in good handsID: 17r8
|VIC All regions except Melbourne City (full regions list)|
More information about this house sitter
We are hoping to look after your pets and home. Some information to help you ...
* retired university compliance officer who would of course follow your instructions to the letter :)
* travelled extensively overseas
* studied in France as a mature age student
* ex chef (in ancient times)
* very clean, active, caring and responsible
* non-smoker, occasional drinker, double + booster COVID vaccinated
* house proud and respectful of others', so you will find your home in the same, if not better, condition
* I travel with all my own consumables and linen etc, so don't create housework for your return!
* dogs, chickens (had my own) and guinea fowl, unexpected coralling of escapee cows, feeding horses (but not handling)
* keen gardener, treating sits as working holidays, wherever possible
* swimming pool care
* Banjo is a four year old Kelpie, my first dog after 35 years. He's my Number One.
* He is clean, friendly and well behaved, hardly ever barks, shies away from dominant/aggressive dogs. Tries to be best friends with every dog and person that he meets.
Totally obsessed with tennis balls, and harasses me to play on the hour, every hour.
* Banjo is an indoor/outdoor dog during the day. He is used to sleeping on his own bed on the floor beside my bed, so that is something that we need to continue doing
WE ARE SEEKING
* A quiet getaway as a change of scenery from our comfortable home in Pakenham, Victoria. Staying away up to 2 to 3 weeks maximum, as a general rule, depending on time of year and location
* An opportunity to take good care of your home and pets, thereby giving you total peace of mind
* Not being great explorers, most of our time would be spent enjoying your pets, home and local community
* Prefer rural areas and space
* I take the responsibility of looking after other people's homes and pets very seriously, so will only consider fully detailed listings that include photos and show owners with excellent reply ratings
* Prefer settling into the home (vacant) with written instructions instead of spending night with owners for the purpose of demonstration
* Secure outdoor enclosure for the odd occasion when Banjo is left for a short period
If we have your interest, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Equally, if we are not what you are looking for, a courtesy "no thanks" at your earliest would be appreciated.
It's possible that we might have more than one application in the pipeline for the same period, given how long some owner responses take.
Jeffrey Read more...