More information about this house sitterI am an enthusiastic young woman who is responsible and sensible. I am a pet lover - big or small and grew up in the countryside. I have lived out of home for 7 years now and know exactly what is involved in caring for a house.
I love animals and enjoy taking them for walks and runs outdoors OR sitting on the couch with the indoor pets - if you own any beautiful furballs. .
I am clean and courteous and leave a very tidy household. I can help out with household chores or things that need to be done.
I have experience pet sitting the following little pets:
* 2 x energetic kelpies
* A very shy cat named Floyd who came around after some TLC and his budgie feathered friends
* A big, beautiful, teddy bear American Staffie named Obie
* The Queen of cats herself named Simba
* My sister's little dog named Bill - a wise old man with some health concerns
* I have lived with cats and dogs before
I work in Brisbane CBD (currently working from home) and have my own car. Just let me know how you normally run the house and I will adapt - leaving it just as it was when you return.