More InformationWHY ME?
As an empathetic and kind-hearted individual, I find it very rewarding and fulfilling to be able to help out homeowners that need to temporarily depart from their loved ones. Working mostly from home means that I am able to give your loved ones the attention and care they deserve.
With an extensive history of babysitting experience, I understand how important it is for children to feel comfortable in the absence of their parents. Pets are a lot like children, I am sure you would agree! I treat your pet and his/her routine with respect, paying careful attention to detail. I will endeavour to do everything in my power to assist with whatever will help to alleviate your pet's anxiety in the absence of your presence.
b. 1990, Sydney, Australia.
- Responsible, friendly & quiet
(often found with a cup of tea and a book, and guilty of an early night's sleep!)
- Extremely clean and reliable
- Animal lover ( happy for animals to sleep on the bed!)
- Passionate about teaching and caring for children
- Graduate of The University of Sydney with a Master of Fine Arts (2017); BVA (Hons.) (2012)
- Full drivers licence
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- I come in solitude! (no pets, children, partners etc)
– Six years experience as a house-sitter, nanny, babysitter and as a tutor (Maths, English and Visual Arts).
– Cared for kittens, cats, puppies, dogs, fish, mice, birds, flowerbeds, succulents & potplants.
– Comfortable with medicines and any special requirements that your pet may have.
– Excellent communication skills via phone, text message, email, Whatsapp, Facebook etc.. Happy to send daily updates and photographs !
REGULAR AREAS: Balmain East, Dover Heights, Mosman, Erskineville
Reading, writing, travelling, camping, yoga, all things art – museums, galleries, lectures, curating exhibitions etc . . . you can read a little more up on me here: brookeleigh[dot]com/cv/
I am more than happy to send through my resume, and/or references!