More information about this house sitterHi,
my name is Romy, I am 37yrs old and, whilst being new to Housesitting, an experienced flatmate & AirBnB guest/host.
I am currently taking some time out from work to refresh, refocus & to plan my next career move. I just got back to Australia & would love to look after your home & pets (preferably Sydney area).
I am a German/Australian dual citizen and the stereotypes are true: I am reliable, organised and honest and - contrary to common belief - have a sense of humour :) I have been living in Sydney for the last 8 years, most recently sharing a beautiful house at the Northern Beaches.
I take pride in any property I live in /look after. I enjoy my own space and live a fairly quiet life at home. My weekends are spent either at the beach playing volleyball or going for long walks - which surely would be a lot more fun with a dog!
As I will be off work for a while, I would be at the property for the majority of the time to ensure the security and allowing me to spend quality time with animals, taking them for walks, and just having fun and enjoying their company.
As mentioned I am looking for my first house sitting assignment on this page so cannot provide recommendations at this stage. That said, I grew up with our family cat 'Sammy' and have looked after friend's pets in the past for which I am happy to provide references.
As I have been going through a lengthy citizenship application process, I can ensure you that I have been thoroughly vetted :) I can also leave you with a copy of my passport and drivers license, and have a police clearance.
Service I provide:
- Live-in house sitting by a mature, trustworthy, non-smoking, single female.
- Pet minding, including walking, cleaning, and generally giving them good company.
- Garden maintenance & continuance of any other maintenance services.
- Collection of post.
- Keep in touch if reassurance is required, we can even Skype.
- I would also update you with photo's via email so you can see first hand that your loved ones are being cared for with such love and attention, which will also put you at ease.
- Confidence that your home and possessions will be looked after with attention and respect.
I look forward to hearing from you to see if I can assist you.