Clean, Reliable, Honest, Non SmokersID: 18rk
|NSW NT QLD VIC (full regions list)|
18 Sep 29 Feb '24 18 Sep 29 Feb '24 18 Sep 29 Feb '24 18 Sep 29 Feb '24 1 Mar '24 30 Sep '24
More information about this house sitter
We would be suitable for this position as we consider ourselves to be trustworthy, competent, and confident in fulfilling the role applied for.
We are passionate driven mature adults traveling around Australia and abroad helping others along the way.
We offer our services of house-sitting your home, property and your animal and plant family as required.
Our current home has a large vegetable garden, numerous fruit trees, large lawn area, indoor and outdoor plants and flowers and beautiful trees.
We MAY have a fully self-contained 20’ 6” Caravan that would require a safe site to park on when required.
We were both members of the local Rotary Club for over 10 years being heavily involved in the community and looking after local projects requiring a Working with Children Certificate and Police Check.
• Love for animals (big or small) • Excellent communication skills
• Professional presentation skills • Gardening – watering, pruning, weeding
• Light Maintenance if required • General Housekeeping
• Light Farm work • Sheep & Cattle experience
• General farm machinery knowledge
• Pool & Spa experience • Cooking for large groups
• Constructive Decision Making
We owned two businesses for over 16 years, where we were able to provide support to the local community with sponsorships and donations for their fundraising.
1/ Retail Store:
• Offered respective face to face communication.
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional presentation skills
• Daily store housekeeping
• Maintaining accurate customer records
2/ Bed & Breakfast:
• Excellent housekeeping skills
• Immaculate gardening skills
• Privacy of guest’s personal information (Incl credit card details)
• Excellent communication & professional skills
• Safe Keeping of guest personal items when required.
• Collection and signing for documents & parcels for guests and maintaining their privacy.
• Bike Riding
• Sewing Read more...