More information about this house sitterONE HEART, THREE YEARS, 29 HOMES 🐾💛
WHY ME 🌻
My core values are connection, contribution and communication. This explains why housesitting has been referred to as my calling. I am empathetic, sensitive, kind-hearted and responsible. I love helping others, meeting new people and having conversations that I would never have otherwise, and experiencing all parts of Sydney.
This is why I invest my whole heart when I housesit. It is more than just a love for animals, it is a way to connect and contribute.
I’ve been house-sitting full-time for the past three years. In that time, I have been responsible for some very elaborate and expensive homes, animals that require extensive care (such as rescues and kittens/puppies) and high maintenance gardening! Working 2-3 days a week from home means that I am able to give your loved ones the attention and care they deserve. I come with glowing references in abundance and the philosophy that children and animals are the most important thing I could ever care for. Therefore, I make sure that I am 100% present, mindful and sensitive to their everchanging needs.
b. Sydney, Australia.
- Visual Artist, Curator, Writer, Gallery Host (MCA Australia), Artist Educator, Customer Services
Representative (Sydney Theatre Company)
- Graduate of The University of Sydney with a Master of Fine Arts (2018); BVA (Hons.) (2012)
- Volunteer at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Passionate about art, education and working with children & vulnerable persons
- Reliable, responsible and honest
- Quiet homebody (often found with a cup of tea, a book, and guilty of an early night's sleep)
- Full drivers licence
- Police Check / Working with Children Check
- I come in solitude! (no pets, children, partners etc)
– Three years full-time, 29 homes (apartments, terraces, houses, flats)
– Cared up to six animals in the same home!
– From well-trained pedigree to severely anxious rescue animals (Kittens, puppies, dogs, fish, rabbits, mice and birds)
– Kept flowerbeds, vegetable & herb gardens, succulents & potplants, not only alive but THRIVING
– Reliable with medicines and strict dietary requirements
– Excellent communication skills via phone, text message, email, Whatsapp, Facebook etc.. Happy to send daily updates and photographs!
REGULAR AREAS 🌻
Mosman, Cremorne, Milson’s Point, Balmain, Rozelle, Rose Bay, Dover Heights, Erskineville, Camperdown, Newtown
Reading, writing, travelling, camping, yoga, all things art – museums, galleries, lectures, curating exhibitions etc . . .
Instagram: have.my.heart.housesitting 🌻🐾💛