Cobargo, New South WalesID: 34f
Sitter required for:
|10 Jan 2013 21 Jan 2013|
Number of days:
We have a large comfortable home on 15 acres surrounded by
rolling hills and beautiful dairy country.
We need a couple to look after our place and 3 affectionate dogs,
our cat and 3 horses.
Familiarity with rugging and feeding horses will be favoured.
Horses are in the paddock, so no stable duties required.
We are walking distance to the village of Cobargo, about 15
minutes drive from the seaside town of Bermagui and also near
Other than feeding and loving our pets and taking care of our
home, there is little else to do except enjoy a relaxing break in the
We look forward to hearing from you.
Top articles from our blog
- WELCOME TO PARADISE! Five fabulous Things to do in the NSW Northern Rivers
- House Sitting: Top Tips on picking the service that's right for you
- Loving and Leaving: The Pet Sitter’s Guide to a Healthy Goodbye
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- Making Cents of Your Savings: 5 Surprisingly Easy Steps to a Wealthier You
House Sitting in Victoria is a Sure Win
Victoria is often referred to as Australia's Sporting Capital because of the many sports events held in the state. It's also a great state in which to find good house sitting assignments that can be both profitable and entertaining.Read more