Newtown, QueenslandID: 1xxv
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|1 Feb 2021 31 Jan 2022364 days|
Dates are flexible:
|We’re heading off on ‘the big lap’ so our start and end dates are flexible|
Pet sitting required:
|1 dog, 2 cats|
Sitter's pets welcome:
About this house sitting position in Newtown
Our home is a newly renovated Queenslander! It’s got 4 bedrooms, 2 brand new bathrooms and a large open plan living with a huge raised deck! The beds are currently King in our room, king single in my daughters room and a King Single bunk beds in my sons room. The 4th bedroom is currently used as a home office, but we can pack this away if you require another bedroom.
We have a huge new pool with spa and heating for all year round swimming!
Trampoline, cubby house, swings, pool slide - so also great for kids!
We have a beautiful 1 year old mastiff who needs lots of love and attention. Ideally you have a male dog of a similar size, as she loves a play mate! She’s great with all dogs but will annoy older dogs as she’s still a puppy and loves to play!
It’s a two story house, the entire upstairs is yours, there is a seperate self contained flat downstairs that my mother in law lives in. She will look after the cats but our dog is much too strong for her.
There is a huge driveway, heaps of secure storage under the house if required.
A few extra notes around expectations:
- We would like someone who is home more often than not, my puppy is not used to being left for extended periods of time (thanks to me working from home due to COVID), so it’s not suitable for someone who would be gone for large amounts of time.
- Puppy is fine for 2-3 hours on her own, and you can make arrangements with my mother in law downstairs if you need a longer time away ever - she’s retired and quite flexible :)
- Since it’s a 1 year house sit, I understand you maybe want to go away yourself, I can arrange other care for my puppy for the odd weekend or week if needed.
- Again since it’s a long term sit, I would like the sitter to pay the bills:
- Electric - we have a 6.6kw new solar system so you will only have a bill if you heat the pool, or run the electric heaters in winter.
- Gas - very small cost, $200 a quarter normally for our family
- Water - we have a water tank so this covers the garden, the costs are usually low on the water rates.
- Internet - we have a 75mpbs Internet plan, which if you’d like to keep its $100 a month.
Happy to send you extra pictures of the house!
Home has internal and external security cameras
|North Ipswich, Queensland||8 Dec 2020 19 Dec 202011 days|
|Ipswich, Queensland||21 Dec 2020 28 Dec 20207 days|
|One Mile, Queensland||23 Dec 2020 27 Dec 20204 days|
|Flinders View, Queensland||26 Dec 2020 1 Jan 20216 days|
|Yamanto, Queensland||26 Dec 2020 2 Jan 20217 days|