Orelia, Western AustraliaID: 67q
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|4 Apr 2014 27 May 2014|
Number of days:
Lovely 4x2 in quiet cul-de-sac. Close to train station and refurbished local shopping centre. Low maintenance garden with a little hand watering required.
I have no pets.
Im a FIFO worker (contracts) so there is a potential for ongoing sits.
Top articles from our blog
- WELCOME TO PARADISE! Five fabulous Things to do in the NSW Northern Rivers
- House Sitting: Top Tips on picking the service that's right for you
- Loving and Leaving: The Pet Sitter’s Guide to a Healthy Goodbye
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- Making Cents of Your Savings: 5 Surprisingly Easy Steps to a Wealthier You
House Sitting in Western Australia: A Black Swan Event
The black swan is one of the symbols of Western Australia, which occupies almost one-third of the entire country. For you, however, house sitting there could be a “black swan”, or a life-changing event.Read more
|Orelia, Western Australia||28 May 2017 3 Jun 2017||6 days|
|Calista, Western Australia||9 Jun 2017 25 Jun 2017||16 days|
|Medina, Western Australia||8 Mar 2017 24 Mar 2017||16 days|
|Baldivis, Western Australia||22 Aug 2017 27 Sep 2017||36 days|
|Waikiki, Western Australia||7 Apr 2017 10 May 2017||33 days|