Pyrmont, New South WalesID: n2h
Sitter required for:
|10 Feb 2017 19 Feb 2017|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
We live in Pyrmont NSW 2009, Sydney in a 2 bedroom house and we need a house sitter who takes care of our 1 year-old lovely and healthy puppy (Breed: jug. -Jack Russell Terrier X Pug) during our holidays in February.
The duties would be feeding him twice a day and taking him to the park everyday to play and run.
We would like to have an update everyday via Whatsapp and/or SMS.
About the house: it is located 2 minutes from Fish Market lightrail/fish market/cafes/shops/green areas/IGA and COLES supermarket and buses. It will suit one person or 2 people housesitting.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Top articles from our blog
- WELCOME TO PARADISE! Five fabulous Things to do in the NSW Northern Rivers
- House Sitting: Top Tips on picking the service that's right for you
- Loving and Leaving: The Pet Sitter’s Guide to a Healthy Goodbye
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- Making Cents of Your Savings: 5 Surprisingly Easy Steps to a Wealthier You
House Sitting in Sydney
As a House Sitting destination, Sydney could just be the most idyllic place for your next assignment. There is no place in the world quite like Sydney, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.Read more
|Erskineville, New South Wales||10 Apr 2017 23 Apr 2017||13 days|
|Edgecliff, New South Wales||17 Feb 2017 19 Feb 2017||2 days|
|Bellevue Hill, New South Wales||28 Jan 2017 13 Feb 2017||16 days|
|Turramurra, New South Wales||24 Feb 2017 14 Mar 2017||18 days|