Stoneville, Western AustraliaID: 6yg
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|12 Jul 2014 21 Jul 2014|
Number of days:
Hi there. We are seeking a house sitter who would be interested in taking care of our 5.5 acre property in the Perth hills for 10 days between 12 - 21 July 2014.
The house sitter would be required to take care of 2 dogs (an Australian bulldog and a pug cross) and a number of chickens.
If you have a caravan you're welcome to park it on our property. There is plenty of room.
Our home is located in an idyllic location about 8 mins drive from the Mundaring village. Mundaring has several facilities and amenities including two supermarkets,newsagency, laundromat, video stores, computer store and several other specialist retailers. If you feel the need to get to a major shopping centre, Midland is a mere 25 mins down the hill.
Top articles from our blog
- WELCOME TO PARADISE! Five fabulous Things to do in the NSW Northern Rivers
- House Sitting: Top Tips on picking the service that's right for you
- Loving and Leaving: The Pet Sitter’s Guide to a Healthy Goodbye
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- Making Cents of Your Savings: 5 Surprisingly Easy Steps to a Wealthier You
House Sitting in Western Australia: A Black Swan Event
The black swan is one of the symbols of Western Australia, which occupies almost one-third of the entire country. For you, however, house sitting there could be a “black swan”, or a life-changing event.Read more
|Mount Helena, Western Australia||10 Jun 2017 26 Jun 2017||16 days|
|Swan View, Western Australia||17 Apr 2017 27 Apr 2017||10 days|