Brienne Burnett—Animal LoverID: v82
Is / are:
|36 to 45|
|All Australia (full regions list)|
More InformationHello there; lovely to meet you.
This is me in a few sentences:
* Australian, Sydney Northern Beaches local—38—Single with no dependants or pets
* Huge softie/animal lover/bubbly/happy soul
* Very dedicated aunty!!
* Wake first thing to get the fresh morning air during my daily power walk (with someone else’s dog to keep me company—hopefully!)
* Eating fresh vegan food; or making my own Kombucha (often failing wonderfully!)
* Writing madly when I feel inspired; and trying to write even when I don’t!
* Meeting friends for yoga or a swim; or embarking on a new joyful health adventure
* Afternoon/evenings are spent curled up with a pooch or kitty reading or enjoying some chill out time! I love to listen to jazz or watch a film too.
* Cleaning! I’m very house-proud and love to keep the space I’m in, loved, fresh and clean. And I mean it—I am very fond of cleaning!
* Early to bed so I can be early to rise...
Non-smoker, non-drinker, vegan, squeaky clean Drivers License and no record whatsoever with Police. I also have a recent Working with Children certificate if that helps?!
I have been pet sitting for many years and given care to many cats and dogs (young and old) with medical ailments or even mental health issues like severe anxiety. I seem to have endless amounts of love—and I like the quiet life— animals seem to warm to that rather well.
I enjoy being in nature (to go a step further; I need to be in or near nature) so time in the garden, near the beach, in the mountains or deep in rural land is truly ideal for me.
I work for a well-known luxury brand as a Communications Consultant and keep busy
with freelance consultancy work too. All from home with the exception of meetings here and there.
I’ve just recently committed to expand my personal creative writing projects throughout 2019 and to see where it takes me! Hoping to visit magic places throughout Australia while focusing on this goal.
Genuine, loving and respectful would be my three words! What are yours? I would love to hear from you.
I am booked from 19/12—4/1 and open to assignments before or after these dates to bring your home and animals some joy.
PS: find me on Instagram at brienne_et_la