Crystal - Heart of your HomeID: 10yt
Is / are:
|46 to 55|
|Background in Garden Maintenance, Retail Sales,5 Star Resort & Hotel House Keeping Attendant|
|NSW All regions except Far West, Riverina VIC Melbourne North, Melbourne South, Melbourne East, Gippsland, Grampians (full regions list)|
17 Jan 24 Jan 25 Jan 28 Jan 1 Feb 29 Feb
More information about this house sitterHi, I'm Crystal, a heart centered new friend you haven't met yet. I am new to House and Pet Sitting but I have many fine qualities to offer you. So, to tell you a little bit about myself...
In the past I volunteered my Wednesdays with a wildlife carer in the Emerald/Kallista area of Victoria and also volunteered with Animal Aid in Coldstream in the cat and kitten adoption areas/ quarantine and infirmary.
From 2003 to 2005 I worked as a Housekeeping Attendant at 5 star Resorts and Hotels. (The Outrigger in Mooloolaba, Kingfisher Bay Resort on Fraser Island, and The Windsor Hotel in Melbourne.) I am trustworthy, will respect your privacy and will ensure your home remains in clean condition.
My gardening skills were gained from 7 years of part-time employment at the largest Botanical Cemetery in the Southern Hemisphere. (Pruning thousands of roses, taking care of annual flower bed displays, maintenance of man-made streams, mowing of lawns, etc.
Best of all though I ADORE cats and have had at least one in my life since I was 10 years old - that's 40 years experience! From 1998 to 2016 Chloe and her two offspring were the treasures of my life. (Chloe live to be 20 years old, Isis to 16 and Sparkles to 15 years of age.)
I have previously volunteered over 100 hours at Jack's Place Boarding Kennels and Cattery during the 2017 Christmas period. I helped to get the cattery up to a clean standard and looked after (up to) 36 cats at a time.
In 2018 I received a scholarship to study Certificate III in Companion Animal Services. My two placements for this course were one week at the Morwell Pound and one week at Granite Hill Boarding Kennels in Tynong, Vic.
I am a quiet lady, aged in her mid 50's. Artistic and a keen gardener. I have a current National Police Check for your peace of mind.
I prefer ground level homes owned by non-smokers. Properties on the outskirts of town with small manageable acreage where I could care for your flower gardens, veggie patch, etc would be delightful.
Contact numbers for verbal references from Home Owners available on request.
Previous House and Pet Sitting Summary
1. Duration 5 days - 9/10/2019 to 13/10/19. Trafalgar South, Vic. Care of Ollie (Pug aged 10), Dora (a pretty cat aged 8, indoor/outdoor), Shilo (young, newly rescued cat who had only been in the house a week and was recovering from spay surgery) and 1 chook - Henny Penny. Local birds have water and seed supplied in the morning and care of the veggie patch, 5 acres of lawns and gardens which are surrounded by the owner's cattle property.
2. Duration 34 days. 08/12/19 to 09/01/20 - Terraced apartment in St Kilda, Vic. Care of Shukrah and Pearl (indoor/outdoor cats aged 9), front courtyard garden and numerous indoor and balcony plants.
3. Duration 19 days: 24th Dec to 12th Jan, 2020.
Terraced Apartment in St Kilda. Simultaneously looking after Saffy (a neighbour's indoor/outdoor cat aged 7, and a young bearded dragon lizard).
4. Pending 7 days: 17th Jan to 24th Jan, 2020. Terraced Apartment in St Kilda. Care of Buster (Schnauzer, aged 5, with twice daily walks).
5. Pending 3 days: 25th/26th and 27th Jan. Terraced Apartment in St Kilda. Repeat pet sit for Saphie (cat) and Hariet (bearded dragon lizard).