Experienced Pet & Home SitterID: edc
Is / are:
|NSW QLD Brisbane North, Brisbane South, Gold Coast, Logan and Redlands, Mackay-Isaac-Whitsunday, Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast, Wide Bay Burnett (full regions list)|
I retired couple of years ago and have been doing extensive travel since then, particularly as my children live in Europe. I have returned to Australia and realised that house-sitting is just as good an option here as overseas.
My previous career background has been in Management, Innovation Coaching, Organisational Change & Project Management, Teaching and Event Management.
I also managed (and owned the business of the management rights) a large building complex of 48 units on 1 1/2 acres of land (including cleaning, gardening and general maintenance, plus administration and rental aspects) for 3 years on the Gold Coast in Queensland and I am familiar with resolving building maintenance issues as well as maintaining a friendly community.
Following the sale of my business, I decided to visit my son and daughter who live overseas. Whilst travelling I have done some house sitting and home exchanges along the way.
I keep my homes very clean and although people comment on this, they also comment on the fact that they feel the friendliness and comfort, plus the ability to relax when staying in my home. I was brought up with pets and have owned many and although I don't have any at present, I enjoy their company and hence I have willingly done pet sitting to assist people when they need to go away.
My parents had the urge to travel which they subsequently passed on to me and similarly, my children are now proving this same inheritance.
I am looking forward to caring for other people's homes and pets to make them feel comfortable and safe when they are travelling themselves, to feel secure that their precious pets and home are cared for just as they would do themselves.
- Property/Building Manager for 3 years (own business).
- Experienced pet lover and carer (owning cats, dogs, horses, donkey and even goats)
- Non Smoker
- Friendly and someone who respects others privacy and property.
- Adaptable and capable of problem solving and forming practical solutions to everyday living and maintenance issues around the house and garden.
- Commercial experience and senior management positions
- Previously, Innovation Coach advising companies on how to grow and commercially progress their business
- Travelled extensively and appreciate different cultures