Responsible, reliable pet loving coupleID: 10lc
Is / are:
|36 to 45|
|Yoga Teacher & Finance|
|NSW Sydney North, Sydney South, Sydney East, Sydney West and Blue Mountains|
More InformationWe are Cora and James, a couple who love animals and plants! We’re available to offer a bit of peace of mind and take care of your home (as well as pets & plant babies) when you’re away - at no cost.
A bit more about us:
- We believe in sharing our resources (we are currently housesitting to save up for going back to school ) James is a horticulture student, and I'm planning to get my masters in Journalism.
- We love the idea of helping others have an even better holiday by leaving their homes in good hands
- We’re animal lovers (we’re equal parts dog and cat people) and have grown up with rabbits, birds, hamsters and guinea pigs as pets.
- We have also successfully looked after a large tropical aquarium for 8 months!
- We have flexible hours (we have varied schedules so your pet won’t be home alone for long)
- We also walk every morning already, so if you're doggo loves to have lots of exercise, we've got you covered.
- We are responsible & tidy (we're often in bed by 8pm, and up at 5 to meditate ) We'll care for your things as if they were our own, and don't make much noise.
Locations: Anywhere in Sydney from Manly to Mosman, to CBD, to City Suburbs or Eastern Suburbs like Surry Hills, Potts Point, Redfern, Edgecliff, Paddington or Bondi.
Duration: One week minimum trips - the longer the better!
We hope we can help you. Drop us a message or share our details with anyone who might be keen!