Soon to be nomadicID: pct
Is / are:
|Dog carer and ex project manager|
|TAS (full regions list)|
More InformationAfter working and travelling half my life overseas, I returned to Tassie 16 years ago.
As of Feb 2018, l have lived in my motor home in preparation for my next travel around Oz 2019. As of Jan 2019, I have a Welsh Cardigan corgi puppy. She sleeps in her portable enclosure and has adapted to her new life with ease. My Betty has started socialisation and puppy training and doing very well with both.
For the past 6 years I have cared for boarding dogs at Club K9 in Kingston.
I'm easy going by nature and level headed. By house sitting I get to enjoy gardening again and if I'm lucky, looking after family pets. There's also the added bonus of more space in a house than in a motor home. You in turn would get a reliable tidy person and your family home would be the same as when you left it.
My work reference from Club K9 and a Tas police check can be supplied if required. I can also request references from previous house/pet owners.
My house sitting experience has been
1. An old lab (Libby) in a house in Glenorchy, Hobart and was requested to mind Libby twice.
2. 12 chooks, 2 kittens, 2 dogs and sheep on a small farm in Franklin, South of Hobart
3. Several dogs at the Snug Caravan Park while interstate pet owners went sight seeing for the day
4. Fulll time care of Pippa (labradoodle) while owners were on business trips (cared for her in my motorhome twice and travelled around Tassie)
5. A lovely old lab and a maltese x plus a cat at Old Beach. It also included gardening